We wanted to have a page that has updated articles discussing the exposé Biblical Missiology has brought before the public about the mistranslations that organizations like Wycliffe, SIL and Frontiers are committing. We will continually update these pages as more articles are written:
The Petition: Here is the Petition, We ask that you read it, and sign it. Also please share it with others.
The Fact Check: The Fact check is a response to Wycliffe’s initial denial of the evidences given. The Fact Check is a detailed 16 page document giving evidences to the abuses of Wycliffe, SIL and Frontiers.
Press Releases: Please view our press releases. We find this the easiest way to respond to the quickly changing issues we deal with in short succinct responses.
Signatory Comments: The following is a visual and geographical way to read the comments of petition signers from around the globe. The Christian World is outraged by these Bible Mistranslations.
- AFA Focal Point:
Video 1: Translators omitting “Son of God” from Bible to not offend Muslims
Video 2: Changing the words of God to appeal to Muslims a huge mistake
- Alliance for Biblical Integrity: “Son of God” Translation Controversy
- Appraising Ministries: New Bible Translations to Drop ‘Father’ and ‘Son’
- Christianity Today: The Son and the Crescent – Highlighted in this article are clear quotes from Rick Brown of SIL advocating alternative translations than “Father” and “Son”
- Christian Concern: Father and Son Removed from Bible Translations
- Christian Post:
- Cracks in the Crescent:
- Crescent Project: A Call to Action: Confront Islamic Beliefs and Pray for Christian Ministries
- The Daily Jot: Confirmed–Bible translators ARE changing the Bible for Islamists
- Desiring God: Forty-Year-Old Light on How to Translate “Son of God” for Muslims by John Piper
- Godfather Politics: Wycliffe Bible Translators Producing Muslim Friendly Bible
- Gospel Coalition Pure Church – Thabiti Anyabwile: Read ’em and Weep: More on “Insider Movements” and Bible Translation
- Jack Van Impe Ministries:
- Janet Mefferd Show: Hour 1- Janet is joined by Georges Houssney to discuss the Wycliffe controversy
- Jihad Watch: Report: American Bible Translators Bowdlerize Scriptures to Avoid Offending Muslims: No “Father” and “Son”
- Liturgy: Wycliffe wades into wild waters
- National Review Online: Bibles that Translate “The Father” as “Allah”
- The New American: Petition Asks Bible Translators to Return “Father” and “Son” to Arabic Scriptures
- Sheperd’s Heart Bible Study:
- Stand Up For The Truth Radio: February 8, 2012 “Bringing the true Word to the Muslim people”
- Strengholt: Ik heb me helaas vergist in Wycliffe (Dutch)
- VCY America:
- WMUZ Radio: Chris Stevenson Show: Discussion about the Controversy with Testimony of MBB
- World Magazine:
- World Net Daily (WND):
- Yahoo News:
- St. Francis Magazine
- International Journal for Foreign Missions:
- Part I: Explaining the Biblical Term ‘Son(s) of God’ in Muslim Contexts by Rick Brown of SIL – In this article Rick Brown clearly advocates for changing the terms ‘Father’ and ‘Son’ in the Bible.
- Half Devil Half Child http://www.halfdevilhalfchild.com/
Wycliffe, SIL & Frontiers Controversy In the Media ?